Mom and Caroline brought me and Caitlin to a show the other day. We walked through a super long hallway and into a HUGE room. There were a whole bunch of chairs and a big stage. Mom let me pick something out from the little store, I picked a soccer ball with Elmo and Ernie and Oscar and everyone on it. I was throwing it around until Mom put it away because I kept throwing it at the lady's head in front of us.
Soon the show began. Loud music and lights! I could hardly contain myself! I had to DANCE! I surprised Mom so much when I started dancing like nobody's business! The music was in my bones! Elmo and Ernie and Bert were all out there singing and dancing. I had to join in the fun. Mom was laughing so hard, and I was have a great time! I got to sit next to Caitlin and she seemed to really like it too.
The show was great, but after a while I started watching all of the other kids that were everywhere around me. Talk about crazy. I thought I loved Elmo the most, but I'm pretty sure some of these kids live and breathe Elmo.
It was a fun night. I love seeing and doing new things. I think Mom was pretty worn out.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment